January 2nd 2017
Recipe: Gingerbread Oatmeal Pancakes
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar Free
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 10 Small Pancakes
Calories 85 kcal
Ingredients• 1 ½ cups rolled porridge oats
• 3 eggs
• 1/3 cup plain Greek style yoghurt
• ¼ cup almond milk, unsweetened
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 banana
• ½ tablespoon ground ginger
• ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
• ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
Method1. Start mixing the oats and gradually add in the eggs, yoghurt and almond milk. Continue stirring.
2. Now add the rest of the ingredients to the mixture. Keep stirring your batter until it looks fully homogenised. You can even throw everything into a blender to make things easier and get a smoother composition.
3. To make each pancake, pour about ¼ cup of batter into a hot pan and fry for about one minute on each side, or until it reaches that delicious, golden-brown colour.
4. Once you make all the pancakes, divide them into stack of 5-7. Pour a generous amoung of maple syrup on top, then eat everything up before it gets cold!