March 11th 2017
6 Ways To Be More Spontaneous
by Shannon McKenzie
You don’t always need a plan; we all need more adventure in our lives and sometimes its better to just ‘go with the flow’. Here’s 6 ways to be more spontaneous and anything but predictable!
1. Say ‘hey’Whether you’re at the bus stop, on a plane, or even a shopping queue, don’t hesitate to speak to a stranger; you’ll be surprised at the amazing stories they have to tell. You could even make their day and they could make yours too!
2. Hop on a trainChoose your own adventures and create new experiences. Go somewhere out of your comfort zone, a place you’ve never been before, get on the next train and explore somewhere NEW. Go with a friend or by yourself and live for the moment!
3. Say yesLive your dreams and take risks, stop saying no for the fear of not being good enough. You are enough. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. Say YES!
4. Stop waitingYou can’t always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes, you have to dare to do it because life is too short to wonder what could have been. Stop putting your dreams to the side and waiting for the ‘right’ time, don’t limit yourself. The perfect time is NOW.
5. Try a new hobbyThat activity you’ve always wanted to do – DO IT. Whether it’s an extreme sport or yoga, go for it. You could end up gaining a talent you never knew you had!
6. Do things that scare youAfraid of heights? Too scared to ask the cute guy out? Do it, there’s nothing to lose. Do something that scares you, it makes life that much more exciting! After you make that leap, it won’t seem so scary.
And so the adventure begins…