HBD Kanye | Best Quotes
Today officially marks Kanye aka Yeezus' 39th birthday. Aside from the fact he has some pretty kick a$$ songs, an adorbs offspring AND a wife who has broken the internet more times than you have broken your finger nail, we also know him for his famous egotistical side... which let's face it, keeps us pretty damn entertained. Yep, I'm talking about his self comparison to God and his 2020 plans to become the future president of America.
Need a confidence boost? Or even just a hump-day LOL? Take a leaf out of 'Yey's book with a run down of his most brilliant quotes (and of course questionable).
1. "My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."
2. "When you're the absolute best, you get hated on the most."
3. "Respect my trendsetting abilities. Once that happens, everyone wins."
4. "I don't even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in."
5. "I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things."
6. "I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle."
7. “I’m Shakespeare in the flesh”
8. "Just imagine if I woke up one day and i was whack. What would I do then?!"
9. "I see stuff from the future, and i'm such a futurist that I have to slow down and talk in the present."
10. "I'm like a vessel and God has chosen me to be the voice and the connector"