Weekend Brunch Treats
So when it comes to the weekend, after smashing the gym, eating dust all week and trying to avoid the office treats – that seem to be floating around everywhere, it'd be rude not to treat yourself to a decent brunch to cure that never-ending hangover.
Recipe by Scott Morgan
'The Avo Tower'
1. Chuck some bacon into a frying pan with a little oil and cook (until crispy)
2. Whilst the bacon is frying, heat water in pan and cook your poached eggs
3. Cut the bread muffin in half, slip in the toaster
4. Whilst the eggs are poaching and the muffins is toasting, cut the avo in half, scoop out into a bowl and mash
5. By this time all should be ready
6. Butter your muffin, whack on the avo, drain eggs and apply…then top with the crispy bacon
7. Add pepper for taste